Main Content
Sound Added
Sound added to:
Error Adding Sound
Error adding sound to your favorites.
Home > Putz12 Soundboard (Simplified)
{{ soundUploadQueueCount }} sounds queued for upload and conversion Please wait animation
{{ _.round(soundUploadProgress) }}%

Created by SonofSparky1 781

Putz12 Soundboard (Simplified)

Putz12 Soundboard (Simplified)
Soundboard created by SonofSparky11 on May 16th, 2022

Putz12 (putts-one-two) is a Splatoon 2 streamer who streams on Twitch for subscribers only (formerly YouTube, description down below) and rages, swears, and screams a lot that is not suitable for viewers under the age of 13. Realm of Darkside is welcome to use these sound clips in his future Putz12 soundboard videos.

I've created the Putz12 soundboard since March 2019 on soundboard.com, and I have made over 11,000 sound files of Putz raging for more than 3 years. The website is completely broken and the traffic to reach that website is constipated that it won't connect anymore due to the overabundance of sound files on there, so I have simplified the soundboard to over 485 sounds instead of 11,000.

Update September 12, 2022: I am definitely done working on the Putz12 soundboard altogether. Three reasons: My hard drive failed and I have lost over 2,000 sound files of him. The second reason is that the community (including myself) is leaving Putz shortly before the release of Splatoon 3 and Putz is now streaming on Twitch again for subscribers only after he got banned from Streamlabs on YouTube for attempting to terminate MelSkies' channel for restreaming his content (as it was marked for fair use), and also nuking the entire chat on July 1, 2022 and August 17, 2022. The third reason is that YouTube is very strict on vulgar language policies after their un-noticed recent updated policy changes and will automatically flag your video as age-restricted.

Thank you guys for all of your support for three years of making this soundboard possible. (March 18, 2019 - September 12, 2022)

Credit for sound files: Putz12, Daffodil Oakleaf, SonofSparky11 (me), Salty Splatoon, SSK, Maxwell Plays Roblox, MelSkies, SimonDomino, Rancid Riki, Tirsiak, Guardian (putz13), DJ (names who should not be mentioned here), AdriaticTokoru, Matthew Kernodle (Putz12 Archives), SidewinderTrollingGamez, ZayZay121, Tiktok Fox, Electric Bangaloo, Quiet Guy, everyone on Twitch who clipped Putz12 before he got banned before the release of Splatoon 3.