Main Content
Home > Putz12 Soundboard (Simplified)
{{ soundUploadQueueCount }} sounds queued for upload and conversion Please wait animation
{{ _.round(soundUploadProgress) }}%

Created by SonofSparky1 87

Putz12 Soundboard (Simplified)

Putz12 Soundboard (Simplified)
Soundboard created by SonofSparky11 on May 16th, 2022

Putz12 is a Splatoon 2 streamer who streams on YouTube (formerly on Twitch) and rages, swears, and screams a lot that is not suitable for viewers under the age of 13. Realm of Darkside is welcome to use these sound clips in his future Putz12 soundboard videos.

I've created the Putz12 soundboard since March 2019 on soundboard.com, and I have made over 11,000 sound files of Putz raging for more than 3 years. The website is completely broken and the traffic to reach that website is constipated that it won't connect anymore due to the overabundance of sound files on there, so I have simplified the soundboard to over 200 sounds instead of 11,000.

As of July 1st, 2022 after the chat nuke purge on his channel, I will no longer be uploading new sound files to this board. I will be leaving the Putz12 community altogether and especially leaving behind the soundboard. Thank you for all of your support for three years.
Enable downloading:

More Soundboards:

Popular Updated Hot