Main Content
Sound Added to Your Favorites Soundboard
Error Adding Sound
Error adding sound to your favorites.
Sound Reported
Sound reported and our moderators will review it shortly.
Error Reporting Sound
Error reporting sound. Please use the Contact page.
Home > BBC Tweenies - Ready to...
A clown. Milo would like that.
A lion. I like lions.
A red bone is missing from departing.
A wise old owl sat in an oak. The more he heard, the less he spoke. The less he spoke, the more he heard. Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?
Action songs.
Activity
Ah, we can dress up when we've made our mask.
Ah, we having a great time here watching all the big trains.
Ah.
Ah.
All the children rushed to the window and you know what they saw. The biggest rainbow possible. It filled the whole sky with its beautiful colours.
Amazing. A few more and you'll get a surprise.
And don't forget doodles. He looks after your mail and lets you send letters to the tweenies.
And I'm Jake.
And I'm Jake.
And lastly, this is the Toy Box. From here you can go and fly in Milo's rocket or catch bones with doodles and collect toys with Jake and his Snap machine. OK, that's it. It's time for you to play....
And now they're in the playground.
And on the swings.
Are we nearly there?
Are you ready to carry on? Click to start the next round.
Are you ready yet?
Are you ready yet? Click on me if you're ready.
Are you ready? Click to start.
Are you stuck? Is your name in my list. Click on it if it is. If not, write it using the keyboard. She's a badge, too. Then click on Bella or go and we can play.
Are you stuck? Is your name in my list. Click on it if it is. If not, write it using the keyboard. She's a badge, too. Then click on Go and we can play.
Are you stuck? Well, remember you can click on the tweenies, the clock doodles, or the cardboard box to go to the activities.
Are you sure you want to leave?
Are you sure you want to throw this name away?
Are you thinking which number to choose? Go on, choose a number.
Are you thinking?
Bad luck, the answer is.
Bad luck.
Before Miss Bugle had a chance to say anything, Felicity tried her red felt tip. It's going to be a sculpture, said the pen And raw.
Bella is behind me.
Bella is standing next to me.
Bella is the shortest.
Bella is wearing red shoes.
Ben's favorite color is red.
Best of luck.
Best of luck. Click to start.
Between the clock, where will it stop?
Between the cook, Where will it stop?
Blue is Milo's favorite color.
Boom. She come home quick. Love me.
Brass1
Brass2
Brass2
Brass2
Brass2
Brass3
Brass3
Brassfanfare
Bray, another 10.
Brightarpup
Brilliant.
Brilliant.
Brilliant. I knew you didn't want to go.
Brilliant. I knew you didn't want to go.
Bubbles and water.
Button press
Can I drive?
Can we play a game now?
Can you guess what it is yet? I think I know.
Can you see the numbers? Click a number for a question.
Caring for a pet.
Catch the bones for doodles. Dinner in his bowl. Try not to miss them. If you miss 4, the game is over. Are you ready? Click to start.
Choose a number on my quiz machine to start.
Choose Jake, Bella, Milo, Fizz, Doodles, Me, or Max to make a finger puppet.
Choose me and we'll make some noise. Or you could sing songs with fizz.
Choose your name or write it using the keyboard. Don't forget to choose their badge. When you're ready, choose Bellaire. Or click Go.
Choose your name or write it using the keyboard. Don't forget to choose their badge. When you're ready, click Go.
Click anywhere to begin playing.
Click here if you would like Max to read a page to you again.
Click here to go and make finger puppets.
Click here to go and make masks.
Click here to go and make Spinners, Wizards, and Badges.
Click here to go and paint.
Click on Bella when you're ready. Ohh click on go.
Click on the envelope to open your new letter.
Click on the shape or pattern you would like. It will automatically appear on your toy. If an arrow also appears in this area, it means that there are more options available, but you cannot see the...
Click on the tape player to start again.
Click on this button to turn the sound off. This means that you won't be able to hear Max telling the story. Click it again if you want to switch the sound back on again.
Click on this to read mails after this one.
Click on this to read mails before this one.
Click on this to read newer mails.
Click on this to read older mails.
Click on this to stop the music.
Click on this to turn back one page.
Click on this to turn the page and move on through the story.
Click this button to go right back to the beginning of story time.
Clicking on Clean will wipe everything off your page so you can start all over again.
Clicking on undo will reverse the last thing you did on the page. Use this if you make a mistake or if you change your mind.
Clockemmerdalesting
Close
Come on dude, join us. Let's go and play.
Come on mate, have another go.
Come on, come on. Splendid.
Come on, have a guess.
Come on, hurry up and pick a number.
Come on, make your mind up, mate. Choose again from the box.
Come on. Magnificent.
Concentrating time for the next round. Click to start.
Cooking.
Cool this ones hard isn't it?
Cool, man.
Cool.
Cool. Excellent. Thanks for the letter.
Cool. The ship's heavy now we need lots of energy. Bella, we're coming.
Correct.
Correct.
Correct.
Credits
Crush, crush, crush, crush, crush.
Delete.
Do you know the answer?
Do you know what the answer is?
Do you know what the picture is?
Do you really want to leave?
Do you want to have another girl?
Do you want to have another go?
Do you want to make a paper toy?
Do you want to paint a picture?
Do you want to play some games with me?
Does doodles have more red bones or yellow bones?
Does this have more pink stars or yellow stars?
Don't forget to choose a picture as your badge.
Don't forget to click on me when you're ready to go.
Doodles has four pores.
Doodles likes eating bones. Yum Yum.
Doodles likes to eat bones. Which bowl contains the most?
Down the slide.
Dressing up?
Dujos has more yellow bones than red bones.
Easy peasy. What's behind the numbers, I wonder?
El.
El.
El.
El.
El.
Energy looks like this.
Excellent.
Excellent. Really cool.
Excellent. You've got 10 more.
Face There you are. Time to find Bella. Let's go.
Fat Baroni.
Faze, Her favorite color is pink.
Felicity carefully put the lid back on the green felt tip. Back in the classroom, Miss Boggle picked the leaves out of her hair. Who is responsible for this? She cried.
Felicity couldn't think what to do. She tried wishing herself back to the classroom, but that didn't work.
Felicity Fiddlewood loved to colour things. Her favorite shop was a shop called Pens Aros. It was packed full of pens, all different sizes and colours.
Felicity slowly put up her hand and told the class about her Magic felt tip pens. After that, every one wanted to be Felicity's friend. Oh, draw me a pony, said Mary. Draw me a robot, said Matt.
Few, it's hot up here, cried Miss Bugle, who was still wet from the sea.
First, she picked up the blue pen. Hold on tight, it's going to be a watery ride, said the pen. Felicity was amazed. But before she could speak, woosh, Felicity and her class found themselves bobbi...
Fish.
Fizz didn't know that one either.
Fizz has more pink stars than yellow stars.
Football on the right contains the least bones. Only one.
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq
Fq 24
Fq 25
Geetar1
Geetar1
Geetar2
Geetar3
Geetar3
Get in there.
Git1
Git1
Git2
Git2
Git3
Git3
Go go go.
Go on that, Capella, Bella.
Green is my favorite color. Fizz told me that if you mix blue and yellow together, you make green.
Gt
Guess what's in the picture?
Gum, gum, gum.
Hala.
Heads and shoulders, knees and toes, Knees and toes. Heads and shoulders, Knees and toes, Knees and toes, and eyes and ears and mouth and nose. Heads and shoulders, Knees and toes, Knees and toes, ...
Heads, shoulders, knees, and toes.
Hello again. It's time to make music and dance with the tweenies. Choose a song number on the tape player to start. When the music has begun, click on the tweenies and their instruments to make mus...
Hello again. It's time to make music and dance with the tweenies. Click on the tape player to start. When the music has begun, click on the tweenies and their instruments to make music and make the...
Hello and welcome to my News Time quiz. Guess what? This is what you have to do. You have to answer 6 easy peasy questions. If you get one right you'll see a bit of a picture at the end. You have t...
Hello and welcome to my News Time quiz. Guess what? This is what you have to do. You have to answer 6 easy peasy questions. If you get one right you'll see a bit of a picture at the end. You have t...
Hello and welcome to the Tweenies. My name's Judy. Come with me and I'll show you around this CD-ROM.
Hello and welcome to the tweenies. There they are. Fizz, Milo, Bella and Jake choose them. They may do a dance.
Hello and welcome to the tweenies. There they are. Fizz, Milo, Bella, and Jake choose them. They may do a dance. Ah, there's the tweeny clock. You can go straight to your favorite activities using ...
Hello everyone. Well, it's time for a story. Are you ready? Click on me and I'll begin.
Hello Jake, Jump in. You've gotta get Fizz and Bella yet.
Hello there.
Hello, I'm Jake. Do you want to play? Write your name using the keyboard and choose the badge at the top of the screen.
Hello, I'm Jake. Do you want to play? Write your name using the keyboard and choose the badge at the top of the screen. If you can see your name already, choose it from the list. Click on Bella whe...
Hello, I'm Jake. Do you want to play? Write your name using the keyboard and chooser badge at the top of the screen. If you can see your name already, choose it from the list. Click on Go when you'...
Hello, this is the Snap machine. I'd like you to help me collect 10 toys for me and doodles to play with. Keep your eyes peeled. When you see two toys the same, hit the snap button. Click the snap ...
Hello.
Hello.
Hello.
Hello.
Hello.
Hello.
Hello. Click on your name if you can see it, then click Go to start. If you can't see your name, enter it using the keyboard and if you need help, click on the tweenies.
Hello. Click on your name if you can see it, then click Go to start. If you can't see your name, enter it using the keyboard.