Main Content
Sound Added to Your Favorites Soundboard

Log in or create an account to save your favorites, or they'll expire in 4 hours

Error Adding Sound
Error adding sound to your favorites.
Sound Reported
Sound reported and our moderators will review it shortly.
Error Reporting Sound
Error reporting sound. Please use the Contact page.
Home > Airplane (1980) Soundboard
2,429 23,407
Airplane (1980) Soundboard

Airplane (1980) Soundboard

Airplane! is a 1980 American parody film written and directed by David and Jerry Zucker and Jim Abrahams. The film is a parody of the disaster film genre, particularly the 1957 Paramount film Zero Hour! It stars Robert Hays, Julie Hagerty, Leslie Nielsen, Robert Stack, Lloyd Bridges, Peter Graves, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Lorna Patterson.
Ex-fighter pilot Ted Striker is a traumatized war veteran turned taxi driver. His wartime girlfriend, Elaine Dickinson, now a flight attendant, leaves him before boarding her assigned flight from Los Angeles to Chicago. Ted abandons his taxi and buys a ticket on the same flight to try to win her back. After the in-flight meal is served, several of the passengers and the flight crew fall ill, including Captain Oveur. Passenger Dr. Rumack discovers that the fish served onboard caused food poisoning. With Elaine's help as co-pilot and Rex Kramer's guidance, Ted is able to land the plane safely with the passengers suffering only minor injuries, despite the landing gear being sheared off. The two watch as "Otto" takes control of the plane, inflates a female companion, and takes off. Rescue vehicles arrive to help unload the plane.

A couple points of interest. We're now flying over Hoover Dam and a little later on we'll pass just South of the Grand Canyon.
A little late tonight we've been waiting for you.
A lot of people made plans before the war. Like George zipped.
A third of the way along. Slight Crossman from the right, so be ready for it.
Abdul-jabbar you play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.
Ability lane if you just give me one more two late.
About our relationship and that as much as anything else led to my drinking problem.
About the back door. There's juice in refrigerator.
Accentcare Should be able to see the runway at 300 feet.
Additive theory. I was patient with them and they were eager to learn. They seem to enjoy themselves.
Again, please, I'll be very direct. Everyone on this plane is in a desperate situation. Missed.
Against land that plane. Stan go upstairs to the tower and get a run with Diamond.
Ain't out on time. That isn't much of a chance, is it? I don't know.
Airline. Right?
Airplane (1980) Soundboard Sound
Airport there's some trouble on your husband's flight.
Airport. You can let yourself out the back door.
All aboard.
All right now everybody get crash position.
All right now, just listen carefully.
Already, Sir, it's Captain Mccroskey. It's Captain Roberts, captain Kramer. This Kevin Colosimo, captain Hinshaw. This captain Gatz, Captain Kramer Captain Gats Captain Hinshaw captain Roberts.
Alright OK here hurry.
Alright Steve, O space a few facts.
Alright striker, you better stay up there for a bit.
Alright, but just remember, my name is Roger Murdock.
Alright, have a nice day. When I say thank you for flying Transamerica.
Alright, I'll need 3 minutes from the tower you new bar. You must see us.
Alright, I'm gonna level with you all.
Alright, now I want you to disengage the automatic pilot.
Alright. Stryker, you listen, you listen close.
Altitude 24,000 feet.
Altogether. It's an entirely different kind of flying.
And all the pieces on particular mission. Let's just hope that doesn't happen tonight.
And as soon as we can, this woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
And get a run like down there, Terry. Check down with you for emergencies.
And I can work things out. I have been patient and I've tried to help, but you wouldn't even let me do that.
And I wanted to know if life had a purpose. And what it all means in the end?
And it helped shop. Don't get to say, 7UP.
And Lisa. Oh, you have a guitar. I thought maybe you'd like to hear a song. I'd love to.
And now. Don't be a fool, Stryker, you know what? A landing like this means you more than anybody. I am order.
And see what I can arrange. Gee, that'd be swell.
And take a guess for another two hours. No, no. I mean we can't land for another two hours. Fog is closed down everything this side of the mountains we've got to get through.
And there is only one river. There is only one C and it flows through you. And it flows through me.
And to run. Delain I promise I can change.
And unless we can climb on top, yeah, after the war I just wanted to get as far away from things as possible. So Elaine and I joined the peace core.
And what you're going to say, so save your breath.
And when just one for the zipper.
And you'll have to talk him onto the approach. So help me. You'll have to talk him right down to the ground.
Angeles Lakers I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else.
Angeline. He thinks he's a pilot still fighting the war.
Any word on that storm lifting over Salt Lake Clarence?
Asian film, I'll see if I can find some Dramamine.
At first they didn't know what to think of us, but soon we gained their trust.
At this point, the entire digestive system collapses, accompanied by uncontrollable flatulence.
Awesome chairs only. There is no stopping in the red zone.
Ax in the joy of life. Would you like something to read? Do you have anything light? How about this leaflet famous ******* sports legends? Yeah.
Back to you. In a minute, hold all takeoffs. I don't want another plane in the air.
Bad Axe. Excuse me Sir, there's been a little problem in the cockpit.
Bad news, the fog is getting thicker.
Banks.
Be ready for it. Land too fast. Use your emergency brakes. Red handles right in front of you. That doesn't stop you.
Bed Sometimes. Crew is up against it, and the brakes are beating the boys tell them to get out there and give it all they've got.
Been waiting for you to be first. Go ahead Clarence. I got it. How's the weather?
Below 700 now still going down three 675 six 5625 he's holding his soul.
Besides, I haven't touched any kind of plane in six years.
Besides, I'm 26 and I'm not married.
Better have you aboard Victor. This is Roger Murdock, Victor Basta. How do you do, Roger?
Better stay up there for a bit so it was a hard list. Will bring in I'll take.
Bill in the next half hour. Just how serious is it? Doctor extremely serious starts with a slight fever, dryness of the throat. Is the.
Bill.
Bill. Better get on board some.
Bill. It's just that whenever I start to talk about lane, I always get so carried away. I lose all track of time.
Blow their radar. When will you be? I can't tell you that. It's classified.
Bodies are down down.
Bodies on final now. But not all runway lights except niner.
Boner an hour ago. We have the heart here ready for surgery. We must have.
Boot. Of course you don't. No one does, it never happens, sorry.
Boss #4, what happened? Ted? What went wrong? The oil.
Both had fish. Why oh, it's nothing to be alarmed about? We'll be back to you very quickly.
Both pilots.
Both pilots. Can you fly this plane and land it?
Braucher Murdock I'm an airline pilot.
Brent also double checked the terminal forecast and winds aloft. I had bar ceilings all the way.
Bring it straight in. Yes, Sir, without a general bullet to suspend all meal service on flights out of Los Angeles. Tell all.
But I don't care. I don't have what it takes.
But our chances are the life of everyone on board depends upon just one thing. Finding someone back there who can not only fly this plane but who didn't have fish for dinner.
But that's not important right now. Tell the captain. I must speak to him, certainly.
Buying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.
By Chicago I'm giving the orders and we're coming in.
C 123.9 Roger, right.
Call Jim River vomits at home.
Can I get you something?
Captain Clarence over I've got it. Thank you.
Captain over white courtesy phone captain clearance over white courtesy phone.
Captain, how soon can you land? I can't tell you can tell me I'm a doctor no, I mean I'm just not sure.
Captain, maybe we ought to turn on the searchlights now.
Captain, one of the women passengers is very sick.
Cars for long headshot. Take over what kind of plane is? Oh, it's a big, pretty white plane with red stripes and curtains in the window and wheels, and it looks like a big Tylenol.
Cars in the spokes. First, I want you to get the field of play later will run down the landing procedure.
Central time. Temperature there is currently 62 degrees with a 20% chance of precipitation.
Chef no.
Chicago Air control back to you in a minute, hold on.
Chicago the passengers are beginning to panic.
Chicago this is Flight 20 niner we're at.
Chicken rash. From there the poison goes to work on the central nervous system, causing severe muscle spasms, followed by the inevitable ruling.
Chief, we got fog right down to the deck, every place east of the Rockies. Nope.
Child, could I borrow your guitar? I thought maybe I could cheer her up of course. Thank you. Thank you.
Chris and the ceiling and. You know I'm going down. Cap.
Clarence over over Roger.
Come on minute bakery miles off course it's impossible.
Come on up here you can see better joy. We have something here for our special visitors. Would you like to have it?
Come straight in. Got enough fuel left for two hours of flying.
Come.
Coming in too hot. You stop on the front porch for that.
Coming into some people. You're the only chance they've got.
Comma. Watch for that crosswind. Level it out.
Constant. Hello hello hello. EEE. Ben
Controllable flagellants until finally the poor bastard is reduced to a quivering, wasted piece of Jelly.
Core. Don late duty one night when they brought in a badly wounded pilot from one of the raids. I could barely talk.
Court again over Lincoln, over and out.
Cream, no thank you. I take it black like my man.
Cuddy said, can't hang. Oh stewardess. I speak jive oh good.
Dad, what are you doing here? Elaine, I've got to talk to you.
Damn alright, give me ham on five hold the mail.
Damn it.
Danced. I never wanted it to end. I guess I still don't. But
Darling, take care of yourself goodbye Flight 2.
Darling. Have your picture taken the middle you get there. Send me one alright OK here.
Dave Cigarette Nelson
Denver it is sorry Clarence latest weather report shows everything socked in from Salt Lake to Lincoln.
Denver it is sorry.
Desperate situation, Mr Striker is the only hope we've got.
Dinner, well, we'll talk things over. I won't be back. I requested the Atlanta run.
Do you care to make a donation? No, but thank you anyway.
Do you feel alright, Sir?
Do you like a little whiskey man? Certainly not.
Do you want another phone?
Doctor Grace OK, Robert slipping down it won't hurt much.
Doctor Romick Mr Herman eat fish and Randy said there are five more cases and they all had fish too.
Doctor Romick says the sick people are getting worse. We're running out of time.
Doctor Rumack, do you have any idea when we'll be landing pretty soon?
Dollar these two court seals them right container keeps hot dog buns fresh for days.
Don't call me Shirley. Doctor, I've checked everyone. Mr. Stryker is the only one.
Don't panic. On the Beltline of the automatic plant there is a hollow tube now that is the manual inflation not pull it out and blow up.
Don't worry about that, it's perfectly normal.
Don't you feel anything for me at all anymore?
Dryness of the throat. As the virus penetrates red blood cells, the victim becomes dizzy. Because we experienced an itching rash from there.
During the war. I won't make my job any easier tonight.
Eastern Rockies, no positive place I can round. They have become pretty Chicago.
Elaine want you to sit in the copilot seat?
Elaine, I don't have time to say this gently, so I'll be very direct.
Else it's ancient history. You expect me to believe that.
End. Alright, he's on final now.
Ending pretty soon. How you growing up.
Every night tell your old man to drag woltmann near up and down the court for 48 minutes.
Everything this side of the mountains we've got to get through to Chicago.
Except during the playoffs, the hell I don't.
Excuse me doc. I've got a plane to land.
Excuse me, I happened to be passing. I thought you'd might like some coffee.
Excuse me, Sir, would you?
Excuse me, Sir. Would you like some coffee before we serve dinner? No, no, thank you.
Excuse me, sister, yes there's little girl on board up front who's ill and.
Excuse me, we like to have this flower.
Excuse me, we'd like you to have this flower from the Church of religious consciousness.
Famous same Microsoft approach late.
Fastest the South. The Grand Canyon. Meanwhile relax and enjoy your flight OK?
Find Dickinson and the stewardess captain overs passed out on the floor and we've lost the copilot navigator. Two were in terrible trouble over.
Find out if there's a doctor on board quietly as you can.
Fine experience at all. He's a menace to himself at everything else in the air. Yes, birds too.
Fire plane.
Fish right now we're now at work against every passenger.
Fish. Level flight speed.
Flat itself, it takes a pattern, can handle pressure, easel wrecks he has known for years. It's not his fault could happen any pilot it happened to. Barbara Stanwyck. Yeah, push him through.
Flew during the war, so there's no cause for alarm hitching Arctic over.
Flight 20 niner. This is Denver flight control Europe.
Flights out of Los Angeles tell all dispatchers to remain at the post. It's gonna be a long night.
Fluted front stalled over the Dakotas. Yes.
Fly this plane. That's what I've been trying to tell these people, Elaine.
Focus. Yeah, I didn't.
Food inspection, you think after all these years someone would listen to.
For flight control, you're approaching some rough weather. Please climb to 42,000 feet.
For me to read it later, Elaine. I've got to talk to you. I.
For now, at 2000 feet beginning our descent, Steve.
For your call from the Mayo Clinic captain over white courtesy phone Captain Clarence over.
Fuel left for two hours of flying. I'll take it, Elaine.
Gate 20 Three 2425.
Gauge 13 gauge 14 gauge 15.
Gee whiz, I'll tell you why Joey, I'll talk to the captain and see what I can arrange.
George Zip said that.
Get ahold of yourself. Please let me handle this.
Get me, Rex Kramer.
Give me last time I got a telegram from headquarters today.
Go ahead, Clarence. I got it. How's the weather? Not so good. We got some heavy stuff ahead of us.
God Bill I'm gonna miss you so much I'm gonna miss you too.