Main Content
Home > Barack Obama Sounds > By actively promoting 90% of...

Play the sound By actively promoting 90% of the crazy stuff that's coming out, this White House and then saying, Don't worry, we're preventing the other 10%.:



This MP3 audio sound quote is from:

The soundboard of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama.

Get it on Google Play Download on the App Store Available on Amazon Alexa Available on Google Assistant

More Soundboards:

All Updated Popular